Bach to Rock in Wellesley, MA provides music lessons for students of all ages and skill levels living in Wellesley, Natick & Newton. Instruments we teach include guitar, piano, drums, voice, violin, trumpet & more! B2R birthday parties and seasonal camps are great opportunities to play & learn music with your friends and make new ones! We also have early childhood classes for toddlers and preschoolers. Take your skills to the next level in a Glee Club or Rock Band. B2R offers opportunities for students to perform in venues around Wellesley and Norfolk County.
Music Lessons for Wellesley, Natick & Newton Students
The music teachers at Bach to Rock in Wellesley, MA are currently enrolling students from Wellesley, Natick and Newton. Instrument offerings for private lessons include guitar and bass, piano, drums, voice, brass, woodwinds, strings and more! At B2R we believe learning to play music should be fun. It's call "play" for a reason, after all. We transform music and music lessons into a social experience, adding a strong group incentive to playing, learning, and practicing.
If you already know how to play an instrument or sing, ask us about joining a B2R Band or Glee Club. All of our students have the opportunity to showcase their talents at local events like the Upham PTO Sports Carnival and the Halloween Parade at Hunnewell Field. Visit our events page for more details.
Free Ice Cream At Bach To Rock Wellesley
One local business is celebrating summer in style. On July 11, a Bach to Rock, a music school on Linden Street is pairing up with Mix 104.1 for an open house extravaganza.
"This is our first time doing something with radio," said Cali Calendrello who worked for Mix 104.1 and then with CBS Radio for 15 years before joking the team at Bach to Rock... read more on Patch.
B2R Wellesley Participating in Make Music Boston 2017
Bach to Rock is proud to be a partner for the 2017 Make Music Boston. Make Music Boston is a live, free musical celebration on June 21, the longest day of the year. Music lovers will enjoy and participate in concerts on streets, sidewalks, and parks across the city including at Bach to Rock in Wellesley with live performances throughout the day including:
- Singer-Songwriter "Carlin Tripp" from 12p-12:45p
- Pop & Jazz Artists "The Sunset Kings" from 1p-2p
- Pop/Rock stars "Fourshadow" from 5p-5:45p
- R&B sensation "Rey Royale" from 6p-6:45p
- Rock & Blues band "Above the Din" from 7p-8p
- Carlin Tripp is an American songwriter drawing from a life spent roaming the country, seeking out rare experiences and making new friends along the way. His songs reflect on love lost, love found and the trials and joys we all face in our day to day existence.
- The Sunset Kings are a six-piece band that fuses Poetic soul, rock n roll, jazz, funk, indie, spoken word, with subtle flavors of modern pop
- Fourshadow is an American alternative rock band out of the Merrimack Valley area. The 4 young multi-instrumentalist, all age 16 and under and influenced by bands such as twenty-one pilots, Green Day, Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Foo Fighters, they launched their self-titled debut album in November 2016.
- Rey Royale has been practicing and perfecting his brand of rhythm and blues for the last 15 years, bringing emotion, talent, and timeless music back to R&B by pairing sultry vocals and heartfelt lyrics with soulful old school stylings and steamy new school sensuality.
- Above the Din is Boston doom rock. Transcendent grunge. A melancholy trio. They fuse the angst of Seattle grunge with the doom-laden riffs of English hard rock. All three band members studied at Berklee College of Music, but each come from different musical backgrounds that influence Above the Din’s style.
Make Music Boston happens all day Wednesday, June 21st throughout the Boston area including Bach to Rock Wellesley located at 200A Linden Street at the Shops at Linden Square – across from CVS Pharmacy in Wellesley, MA. For more information visit Wellesley.B2RMusic.com/news or call 781-943-3944.
Rock On this Summer at Wellesley’s Bach to Rock Music School
Innovative music school Bach to Rock is the go-to place in Wellesley where students of any age or skill level will find themselves presented with tremendous opportunities to learn in an environment that stays true to its mantra that learning should be fun. As summer gets closer, have you thought about a summer camp that will take your child into the world of music while encouraging them to stretch their abilities and have fun doing it? Bach to Rock’s half- and full-day summer programs start at age 3 and provide a dynamic atmosphere for students to play and learn music with their friends and make new ones... read more.
B2R Wins Posh Seven Best of Suburbia 2019
Bach to Rock is proud to be a winner in Posh Seven's Best of Suburbia contest! Our Rockin' Camps took the cake for the Best Camp category! See the full list HERE.
You can join in on the fun this summer by registering NOW for our award-winning summer music camp programs by clicking here: www.bachtorock.com/summer19
Alternative, Indie-Pop, Rock Band “Alaska & Aurora” Credits Start at Bach to Rock
Two hit singles “Polyanna” and “Undergrove” Enthrall National Music Reviewers and Listeners
Congratulations and continued success to “Alaska & Aurora”!