Bach to Rock is proud to be a partner for the 2017 Make Music Boston. Make Music Boston is a live, free musical celebration on June 21, the longest day of the year. Music lovers will enjoy and participate in concerts on streets, sidewalks, and parks across the city including at Bach to Rock in Wellesley with live performances throughout the day including:
- Singer-Songwriter "Carlin Tripp" from 12p-12:45p
- Pop & Jazz Artists "The Sunset Kings" from 1p-2p
- Pop/Rock stars "Fourshadow" from 5p-5:45p
- R&B sensation "Rey Royale" from 6p-6:45p
- Rock & Blues band "Above the Din" from 7p-8p
- Carlin Tripp is an American songwriter drawing from a life spent roaming the country, seeking out rare experiences and making new friends along the way. His songs reflect on love lost, love found and the trials and joys we all face in our day to day existence.
- The Sunset Kings are a six-piece band that fuses Poetic soul, rock n roll, jazz, funk, indie, spoken word, with subtle flavors of modern pop
- Fourshadow is an American alternative rock band out of the Merrimack Valley area. The 4 young multi-instrumentalist, all age 16 and under and influenced by bands such as twenty-one pilots, Green Day, Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Foo Fighters, they launched their self-titled debut album in November 2016.
- Rey Royale has been practicing and perfecting his brand of rhythm and blues for the last 15 years, bringing emotion, talent, and timeless music back to R&B by pairing sultry vocals and heartfelt lyrics with soulful old school stylings and steamy new school sensuality.
- Above the Din is Boston doom rock. Transcendent grunge. A melancholy trio. They fuse the angst of Seattle grunge with the doom-laden riffs of English hard rock. All three band members studied at Berklee College of Music, but each come from different musical backgrounds that influence Above the Din’s style.
Make Music Boston happens all day Wednesday, June 21st throughout the Boston area including Bach to Rock Wellesley located at 200A Linden Street at the Shops at Linden Square – across from CVS Pharmacy in Wellesley, MA. For more information visit Wellesley.B2RMusic.com/news or call 781-943-3944.